lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2008

MCTS 70-536 Links a MSDN en castellano 7/7



Implementing globalization, drawing, and text manipulation functionality in a .NET Framework application


  1. Format data based on culture information. (Refer System.Globalization namespace)

  2. Enhance the user interface of a .NET Framework application by using the System.Drawing namespace.

  3. Enhance the text handling capabilities of a .NET Framework application (refer
    System.Text namespace), and search, modify, and control text in a .NET Framework application by using regular expressions. (Refer System.Text.RegularExpressions namespace)

8 comentarios:

Marcelo dijo...

Para cuando un post de JSF, RichFaces y Glassfish??? :)

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at latamdevelopers.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
John

Anónimo dijo...

Top site, I had not come across latamdevelopers.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Carry on the superb work!

Anónimo dijo...

Aprendi mucho

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at latamdevelopers.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
John

Anónimo dijo...

Greetings,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at latamdevelopers.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your post right above if I give a backlink back to this website?

Thanks,
Jack

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Jack,

I am one of the admins of this blog. Please go ahead and use the information in this blog as you wish.

Thanks

Pablo Barrientos

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at latamdevelopers.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Mark